Tickets Sold Until March 8th, 2020: Includes 6 Month Lot Rent
Written by Janet Thome
Arizona News- The Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, a 501(c)(6) nonprofit, is raffling off a custom 399 square foot, 1 bedroom, 1 bath tiny home built by LuxTiny Tiny Home Community and Manufacturing in Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona. This $82,900 package includes the tiny home and six month’s lease at the LuxTiny community, though you may move your home anywhere you wish.
With only 2,000 tickets being sold, your chance of winning is very good! Tickets are $80.00 each and are selling quickly.
The drawing will be held on March 8, 2020, at the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Putt Putt Pub Crawl Final Hole at a location to be determined in Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ. You need not be present to win.
If you would like to choose your numbers from unsold tickets, you may do so by phoning the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce at (928) 367-4290 or stopping by the chamber’s office at 518 W White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, AZ 85929. (They cannot guarantee the numbers you request will be available.) The LuxTiny Tiny Home raffle drawing will be executed using a randomized number generator.
One newly constructed LuxTiny Tiny Home valued at $82,900 and six months’ free lease at the LuxTiny Tiny Home Community in Lakeside, AZ. Although new, some wear and tear and mileage on the home’s trailer may occur. If winner so chooses, they will receive the use of a concrete pad and six months’ free lease at the LuxTiny Tiny Home Community in Lakeside, AZ. Winner is under no obligation to accept this portion of the prize and may transport the tiny home to the location of their choosing at their own expense. The winner will not be entitled to any monetary compensation in lieu of six months’ lease and concrete pad.
Eligibility & Purchase Requirements
In order to purchase tickets for the 2019 – 2020 Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce LuxTiny Tiny Home Raffle, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Purchase ticket(s) by cash, check, or credit card. Your check must include a phone number. (In the event your check is returned for insufficient funds or any other reason, your ticket numbers will be voided. Should you wish to re-purchase tickets, you will receive tickets from remaining numbers as a cash-only purchase.)
- Tickets may be purchased on behalf of a third party.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address for notifications/verifications.
- A total of 2,000 raffle tickets are available for sale at the full face value of $80 each.
- If fewer than 1,000 tickets are sold, the raffle will be converted to a 50/50 drawing and the winner shall receive 50% of the value of tickets sold.
- There will be no prize substitutions, changes, or monetary compensation.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winner may refuse to accept prize package, but will not be compensated for prize package not accepted. In such case, the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will retain ownership of the prize package and the winner will be issued a donation receipt in the amount of the prize package’s value.
Drawing the Winner
- The drawing will be held Sunday, March 8, 2020, at a location to be determined.
- The ticket winner’s name and photo will be posted to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, various social media accounts, and used in other marketing and promotional materials, unless a request is made in writing requesting otherwise.
- Only original tickets printed and numbered by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce are valid. Any ticket copied, altered, manufactured, discounted, or otherwise generated in any manner other than the original printing shall be, in the sole discretion of the chamber, deemed null and void and no refund will be due or issued.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be due or issued.
- You must present your original, unaltered ticket stub in order to collect the prize.
- In the event the winner cannot produce the original, unaltered ticket stub, or is unable to claim the prize for any other reason, the prize will be retained by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce.
- The winner will be announced on this website, on the Facebook page of the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, and at the final stop of the Putt Putt Pub Crawl at a location in Pinetop-Lakeside to be determined.
- An email be will sent from email@example.com to ticket purchasers tickets who provide an email address. To request the winner’s name by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce LuxTiny Raffle Winner, 518 W White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, AZ 85929.
- Questions concerning ticket purchases can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by asked by phone at (928) 367-4290.
If you are selected as the winner, you must:
- Take possession of the prize within sixty (60) days of winning.
- Complete a 1099-MISC form, which includes the winner’s social security number, and pay all applicable taxes. Taxes will be determined by prize value at time of winning, and as provided by LuxTiny Tiny Homes.
Verification of the Winner
The winning ticket is subject to verification by the board of the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the raffle. An entrant is not a winner, unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will not accept photographs or other facsimiles of tickets.
The potential winner will be notified by mail, email, or phone. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted at the phone number or email address provided, or if the phone number and/or email address are illegible, the potential winner forfeits the prize and it will be retained by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce. In the event the potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing among all remaining eligible entries. Winner must present original raffle ticket stub when asked to prove eligibility.
By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce and LuxTiny Tiny Homes, and their respective subsidiary and affiliate companies, supplies, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
Featured Photo Is An Example-Not The Actual Home That Will Be Won