Getting Started with your Membership
Welcome New THIA Member
Thank you for joining THIA! We are so happy to have you as part of our community of tiny home dwellers, enthusiasts, advocates, community developers, and other industry professionals.
With your account, you will have easy online access to the growing number of Members-only content in our THIA Resource Library.
Be sure to create your Member Profile up-to-date including your best contact and your payment information. When your THIA Membership is ready to renew for the first time via our new website, you will be notified to log in to complete the payment processing of the renewal. You can select the option to have your Membership renew automatically.
For THIA Commercial and Nonprofit Members, you get access to additional exclusive member benefits! This includes...
- Listing in our public, searchable Member Directory
- Customizable Member Profile with photos, contact info, and social media links
- The ability to share posts on your public profile page to share updates about new products, promotional sales, etc.
- More to come
Managing your Account
Visit ‘My Account’
Once you have purchased your Tiny Home Industry Association membership and are logged in to our website, you will want to visit MY ACCOUNT (link in the upper right corner of our site).
This is where you can:
- View and edit your profile (for Commercial & Nonprofit Members)
- Make basic account change
- Change your password
- View your orders & membership subscription details
Logging In & Out of Your Member Profile
There is always a Log In or Log Out option in the upper right corner of our website.
Customizing Your Profile
For Our Commercial & Non-Profit Members we encourage you to start with customizing your new profile. This is what the world will see and we want you to look your best. *In order to show up in the Member Directory, your profile needs to be considered 100% complete. But don’t worry, it’s easy.
From My Account, click View Profile. There is also a Profile link in the upper right corner of the screen (while logged in).
Click the gear and then click Edit Profile.
You can achieve 100% Profile Completeness by making sure that your profile contains these key elements:
- Cover image (similar to what is used on social media platforms)
- Profile image
- Company Name
- Your website’s URL
- A little about your company
- Choose your company’s Professional Specialties (pick 2 max)
- **While not required, we suggest you add links to your social media platforms.
*For Commercial & Non-Profit Members only, once you reach 100% completeness on your profile, it will become visible in the Member Directory. Individual members will not show in the directory.
Still have questions about your account or profile?
Send us a message. We are happy to help.