Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Tiny Home Industry Association, we are glad you are joining us. There are several different levels of membership as well as their benefits. Some of our benefits include:
- Downloadable E-Badge to Add to Websites and Social Profiles
- THIA Pin, Show Your Support!
- Discounted THIA Merchandise
- $5 off one day ticket to National Tiny House Jamboree 2017
- $8 off three day ticket to National Tiny House Jamboree 2017
- $25 off builder or vendor space at National Tiny House Jamboree 2017 (discount does not apply to table top space or food vendor)
- Discounted THIA Conference Entry
- Access to THIA Resource Database
- Access to Private LinkedIn and Facebook Networking Groups
- Plus many more benefits to come
Entry level membership for all tiny house enthusiasts. If you are living in a tiny house, thinking of purchasing or building, or simply curious what all the buzz is about, this level is for you.
Non – Profits
Not for profit organizations utilizing tiny houses and small structures to offer solutions to today’s socio economic challenges.
Professional builders who construct tiny houses or tiny structures to sell to consumers or businesses.
Product manufacturers whose products are related to tiny houses or structures. This is a wide category, if you think your product could improve tiny houses or the lives of the people that live in them we want to hear from you.
Real estate brokerages, furniture companies, transportation services, and other businesses that provide services to tiny house dwellers and enthusiasts.
Government officials active in coding, zoning, and other legalities related to tiny houses and small structures.
Financial institutions with systems in place to help qualified buyers secure financing for tiny homes and structures. If your institution is interested but does not have approved financing currently, contact us, we may be able to help you get started.
Commercial and residential land development, residential, retirement, and recreational community builders.